As an agent you have the ability to grant/revoke access to a given entity. An entity could be a vessel, dealer, fisherman, or license. To revoke access:
- Navigate to the Manage Users page.
- Using Search Users find the user account you would like to revoke.
- Click the Edit icon next to the user account.
- When the modal opens, click on the Entity Assignment tab on the left side.
- With each associated entity displayed, click on the Delete icon next to the entity(ies) you would like to revoke access to.