To ensure appropriate fields populate when completing a ticket, the proper classifications must be added to a dealer entity.
After creating a new dealer entity and assigning appropriate identifiers, up to and including SERO Permit Number, follow these steps to assign applicable federal classifications.
1. Go to Entity Management
2. Search for the dealer by their name or code
3. Click Edit (pencil icon) next to the dealer name
4. Select classifications tab
5. Click "ADD CLASSIFCATION"
6. Select all applicable classifications of:
- "Shark Endorsement"
- "Swordfish Endorsement"
- "Tuna Endorsement"
*"GSAD" and "Highly Migratory Species" classifications are intended for other data points, and not intended for dealers. Adding either of these to a Dealer will not provide the intended behavior.
7. Click Save